AIMA is delighted to invite you to the 2021 AIMA Virtual Conference!
Saturday 27th March 8.30am-4.30pm (AEDT) / 10.30am-6.30pm (NZ)
Sunday 28th March 8.30am-4.30pm (AEDT) / 10.30am-6.30pm (NZ)
Our annual conference is a leading event for the integrative medicine community across Australia and NZ – bringing together like-minded doctors and health practitioners with world-class experts and leading health organisations to learn the very latest in this increasingly popular philosophy of care.
What to expect at the 2021 AIMA Virtual Conference?
The 2021 conference theme is “Rebuilding health, community, resilience, and joy: an integrative medicine approach”. You will be able to log in, from the comfort of your own home, to access:
- live presentations and Q&As from a host of charismatic and knowledgable integrative medicine experts from across the world
- pre-recorded on-demand video updates from some of your favourite past AIMA conference presenters to keep you updated on the latest developments
- live wellness sessions – interactive live group sessions such as yoga, meditations, breathwork, and more
- live networking opportunities – network with other like-minded attendees either by messaging or video chats, and share your wisdom and ideas
- Access to knowledgeable representatives from top health organisations that specialise in supporting health practitioners and their patients with first-class products and services.
- the chance to win fantastic prizes
- on-demand recordings of ALL presentations for up to 5 days following the event
Click here to view the list of presenters and for further details!
Saturday, 27 March, 2021 – Sunday, 28 March, 2021
Location: Virtual Conference (Online)
Further details at :