The AIMA Conference is New Zealand’s leading event for the integrative medicine community. A ‘must-do’ for all GPs, medical specialists, allied health practitioners, researchers, educators, students, and health professionals who want to learn about and understand how integrative medicine can be used to prevent and manage chronic and complex diseases.
The theme for 2022 is Optimising 21st-century healthcare; body, mind, and spirit and will include presentations from a host of charismatic and knowledgable integrative medicine experts from across the globe.
Hosted at AUT, in Auckland’s vibrant city centre, the conference is a great opportunity to connect and network with speakers and like-minded practitioners whilst learning about the latest clinical and evidence-based information around integrative medicine. Full catering is provided as well as lots of useful information and advice from suppliers in the wellness industry.
Grab your tickets now to enjoy the early-bird discounts (available until 10 pm Monday 1 August 2022).
- Dr Iain McGilchrist (Scotland) sponsored by The Ashton Wylie Charitable Trust – renowned psychiatrist, author, thinker, and former Oxford literary scholar.
- Dr Marc Cohen (Aus) – medical doctor, university professor, author, poet, entrepreneur, wellness trailblazer, and perpetual student of life.
To find out more about each of our speakers, click here. More speakers will be announced soon!
- Dr Aimie Apigian (USA) (pre-recorded presentation) – Board-Certified Preventive Medicine physician, author, speaker and founder of Trauma Healing Accelerated, LLC and Family Challenge Camps, and host of Bio-Optimize Summit.
- Rachel Arthur (Aus) – Naturopath, Researcher and Presenter.
- David Chaloner (NZ) – Counsellor, Therapist, Teacher, Facilitator and survivor of addictions.
- Dr Tony Fernando (NZ) (virtual presentation) – psychiatrist, sleep specialist and academic.
- Alberto Garolli (Italy) (virtual presentation) – freelance medical researcher and international speaker specialising in Traditional Medicines (Ayurvedic, TCM, Acupuncture, Herbology, and Homotoxicology).
- Dr Christine Houghton (Aus) (virtual presentation) sponsored by Nutrisearch – Nutritional Biochemist in Clinical Nutrigenomics.
- Professor Julia Rucklidge (NZ) – Professor of Psychology and Clinical Psychologist in the School of Psychology, Speech and Hearing at the University of Canterbury.
- Dr Stefan Schuster (Germany) sponsored by Genostics – Molecular Scientist
- Dr Michelle Woolhouse (Aus) sponsored by Bioceuticals – Integrative Holistic GP and expert on integrative mind-body and nutritional medicine.
We want this year to be a true celebration – a chance to come together in person, gain new knowledge and skills to take back to your practices, and reignite your passion for integrative and wellness medicine and all that it can offer.
The conference will offer:
The conference will run from 10am-5.30pm on Friday 18th November (with the option to stay on for a cocktail event followed by a special musical event) and will resume on Saturday 19th November from 9am-5.30pm followed by a cocktail event.
- an opportunity to learn and update your knowledge in the field of integrative medicine, in a relaxed and safe environment
- access to the latest research on integrative medicine
- an opportunity to interact with representatives of leading natural healthcare companies
- practical skills that you can apply in your personal and professional lives
- a stimulating and interactive environment in which you can reach out and build a community with others and the industry.
Click Here to book tickets
Friday, 18 November, 2022 – Saturday, 19 November, 2022
Location: Auckland University of Technology in central Auckland, New Zealand.
Further details at :