Face-to-face & live streamed event in Sydney
The Mental Health training event and module includes clinical applications and strategies for mental health conditions. This training addresses the underlying physiological issues that may contribute to neurological, behavioural and social disorders and offers effective interventions to support brain biochemistry, mood and behaviour.
- The role of NEM in mental health
- Gut microbiome
- Transitioning from mood medications with NEM
- Depression – what to do when medication isn’t working?
- Psychedelic-assisted therapies for mental illness: why innovation in treatment is needed now more than ever
- With more exciting new topics to be announced soon- watch this space!
Join leading NEM experts in this face-to-face event on 25 February 2023 to learn more.
- SYDNEY: Saturday 25th February 2023, includes morning & afternoon tea, lunch & networking drinks.
- VENUE: Aerial UTS Function Centre, Building 10, Level 7/235 Jones St, Ultimo, NSW.
Saturday, 25 February, 2023
Location: Building 10, Level 7/235 Jones St Ultimo, NSW 2007 Australia
Further details at :