Practitioner-only eventFull Day -
$198 ex GST (Includes Morning Tea, Lunch, Afternoon Tea, Presenter Notes & Recording)Session One or Session Two -
$99 ex GST (Includes Morning Tea or Afternoon Tea, Presenter Notes & Recording)
to Book for the Full Day
Session One: Clinical Pearls in Integrative Oncology (8.30am-12.00pm)
- Gain integrative clinical strategies for addressing several conventional cancer treatment toxicities.
- Become familiar with the benefits of various integrative strategies that address the unique challenges faced by patients diagnosed with cancer.
- Appreciate the importance of utilising a benefit:risk, evidence-informed approach in integrative oncology.
to Book for Session One
Session Two: Managing Pharmaceutical Side Effects and Discontinuance with Botanicals and other Natural Therapies (1.00pm – 5.30pm)
- Gain familiarity with botanical and other natural strategies to support tolerance of selected pharmaceuticals such as opioids and anti-depressants.
- Gain appropriate discontinuance strategies for selected pharmaceuticals such as anti-depressants and proton pump inhibitors.
- Review ethical issues related to drug discontinuance.
to Book for Session Two
Saturday, 1 April, 2023
Location: Amora Hotel, 649 Bridge Road, Richmond, VIC 3121
Further details at :