Join acnem in Sydney on October 21st for a live training event focusing on Child and Adolescent Health. Bringing together top experts, practitioners, and researchers, this event delves into key conditions impacting children. Gain valuable insights, innovative strategies, and fresh perspectives on child and adolescent health.
Esteemed educators include experts Dr. Leila Masson, Dr. Paula Smith-Brown, Dr. Sanjeev Sharma, Dr. James Greenblatt, Dr. Nancy O’Hara, Dr. Elizabeth Steels, Sonya Reynolds, and more.
Topics cover a spectrum:
- Microbiome Changes from Infancy to Adolescence: Understand the microbiome and its impact on health, growth and development through the different stages of childhood. Learn practical strategies to build a microbiome that supports and optimises growth and development.
- Paediatric Acute-onset Neuropsychiatric Syndrome: PANS, a post inflammatory infectious neuro inflammatory illness, can cause a sudden change in behaviour and mood, severe anxiety, obsessive- compulsive disorder and food refusal. Join Dr Leila Masson to understand the causes, features of diagnosis and learn evidence-based strategies for successfully managing this complex condition.
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder: Approximately 1 in 20 children in Australia are diagnosed with ADHD, which equates to one child in every classroom. Learn from Integrative Psychiatrist, Dr Sanjeev Sharma the role of medication, behavioural interventions and lifestyle modifications to optimise outcomes for children and adolescents with ADHD.
- Aggression & Anger in Adolescents: Understand the underlying factors contributing to aggression and anger in this cohort and learn evidence-based treatment approaches, therapeutic interventions, and strategies to help adolescents develop healthier coping mechanisms.
- ASD, Medicinal Cannabis in Childhood Epilepsy, Acne, Anxiety in Children, Eating Disorders and Navigating Year 11 and 12 Health.
Topics also encompass ASD, Medicinal Cannabis in Childhood Epilepsy, Acne, Anxiety in Children, Eating Disorders, and Navigating Year 11 and 12 Health. Don't miss this enriching event.
21st October 2023: Face-to-face & live streamed event in Sydney
22nd October 2023: Online learning module released (available on demand)
SYDNEY: Saturday 21st October, Time: Registration 8:10AM; Start 8:30AM; Morning tea 10:40AM; Lunch 12:50PM; Afternoon tea 3:30PM; Close 5:00PM; Networking Drinks 5:00PM-6:00PM
Click here to Register